Dark Web Monitoring – Use Cases, Tools & TechniquesAugust 26, 2021
Easily Exploitable Critical Vulnerability in ProfilePress Plugin of WordPress CVE-2021-34621September 8, 2021
Cyber-attacks are increasing as the digital world expands and managing pen-testing alongside can get complex and monotonous with the tracking remediation, collaboration, and following current status for the vulnerability closures. This is where the Bugdazz platforms help organizations perform and manage their on-demand pen testing requirements on any scale with options to schedule, real-time vulnerability updates with different analytics, and vulnerability tracking for the reported security risks in the application and the IT infrastructure.
Learn more about how our platform Bugdazz can help you to manage penetration testing by signing up for the Webinar on 10th September 2021 at 9:00 A.M. (Pacific Time, U.S and Canada) and 9:30 PM (Indian Standard Time). The speakers for the Webinar are Bijoe George, CMO, Sandeep Kamble, CTO & Founder, and Anudeep Patel, Customer Relationship Manager.
1. Start Simplified Pentest: Plan, scope, and start a new pentest with ease.
2. Real-time Vulnerability Streaming: Reduce find-to-fix journey by accessing real-time streaming of vulnerabilities.
3. Pentest Data Visualization: Find out assets that need attention to improve security posture with data visualization & reports.
4. Reduce Cost of Pentest: Reduce administrative tasks & strengthen your security program through a scalable, data-driven approach to pen-testing.
5. Planning Pen-Testing Activities: Set reminders of Pentest activities for various stakeholders and start pen testing in time.
SecureLayer7 is an expert cyber-security service provider. We aim to secure the digital world using our cyber security gems-people who work with us. We combine automation and humans to provide inimitable yet affordable cyber security services.
SecureLayer7 is CERT-in accredited cybersecurity company and certified security consultant. We help businesses of all sizes across the United States, Europe, the UK, the Middle East, and East Asia in public and private companies. Unlike most cyber security firms, SecureLayer7 combines the best in-house developed automated solutions with an extensive manual security testing methodology based on multiple industry-tested and case-specific solutions.