Hands-on AWS S3 Bucket TakeoverApril 3, 2020
COVID-19 cybersecurity: Pro-bono Pentests for COVID-19 related Apps & SoftwareApril 22, 2020
About this webinar
Introducing webinar on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud security is widely used cloud services in the world, and we found the majority of the AWS infrastructure is configured which is leaving the vulnerable applications open to the internet.
The free webinar will start on 16th April 2020 at 7:00 PM IST. The webinar presented by Touhid Shaikh, information security vulnerability at SecureLayer7.
AWS Services and Security Risk Associated with :
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3 Bucket)
- Amazon Route 53
- Infrastructure Security Risk
- Data Protection and Privacy in AWS cloud
Who can attend ?
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)s
- Security Engineers
- Security Enthusiast
Sandeep Kamble is Founder and CTO of SecureLayer7. You can find him on twitter @sandeepL337